COMMUNICATING WITH IMPACT
'From listening comes wisdom, and from speaking repentance.' - Italian proverb
Duration: 1 - 2 days (fully tailored program)
Investment: GROUP RATE APPLIES (maximum group size 14 - larger group
sizes and/or multiple program delivery to be negotiated)
Communication is quite simply the lifeblood of any relationship. Your ability to develop relationships with work colleagues and friends depends largely on your ability to communicate effectively. Organisational success is built largely around clear, accurate, appropriate communication.
Fortunately, great communication skills can be learned. This program reveals a myriad of techniques, tips and tools to become a more persuasive, confident communicator. Participants will experience personal insights to enhance their working relationships and also develop their own personal communication style, whilst better understanding others in the communication process. The program is dynamic and experiential to ensure full, active participation for everyone through ‘real life’ activities and self reflection.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the communication process and the key elements of communication
- Appreciate how and why people send and receive information differently
- Appreciating different communication styles
- Greater self awareness in the communication arena
- Handling conflict in communication
- Appreciating the Barriers to effective communication
- Active listening – an art for everyone
- The power of empathy
- Coaching and using effective communication for success.
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Using email with impact – avoiding confusion and saving time!
- Questioning techniques – getting the information and answers you want
This advertised outline acts as a guide to the course content and may alter to better address participant requirements. If clarification is needed for course suitability/relevance, please contact us.
Please note that these topics can be adapted and customised depending on your specific requirements – we would tailor the course based on your brief and the learning needs of the participants.
Who should attend:
Any organisation seeking to improve communication skills at individual, team and/or organisational level.
Those who wish to learn and execute the behaviours that will achieve greater clarity and impact when communicating with others.
Format / Program structure:
Interactive program involving group discussion, experiential activities and reflective exercises.